Pedla x Crumpler / ProPedla Backpack - Charcoal
The cycle-commuting professionals dream bag, The ProPedla roll-top backpack works as hard as you. Taking all the essentials of the Propellor with added features for every rider. With a 15" internal laptop sleeve and water-resistant front tech pocket make this a perfect work backpack. Extra depth has been added in for that extra change of clothes.
Weatherproof construction, roll-top main compartment access secures closed with lightweight aluminium buckles. Easy access to main compartment and front centre webbing for easy bike light attachment, The ProPedla will help you stay safe, and mobile whilst carrying your daily needs.Features
Extra storage for a total of 25 litres
15" internal laptop sleeve
Side access to main compartment
External reflective print for safety and hidden webbing loops for bike light
Roll top to main compartment with aluminium hardware
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at email@example.com
The team at Pedla are working hard to dispatch your orders as soon as possible. We are experiencing some minor delivery delays in certain countries around the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The best way to stay up to date with your order is to track your parcel using the details provided. Information is changing on a daily basis and your tracking details provide the most up to date and accurate information.
Free Express shipping on orders over $100 AUD
Orders under AUD$100 will be charged an AU$10 flat rate delivery fee.
Free Express shipping on all orders over $200 AUD internationally.
Orders under AUD$200 will be charged an AU$35 flat rate delivery fee.
As an avid cyclist, form & function are non-negotiable. This bag is dripping with storage & accessibility, great looks & quality materials for protection from the elements as well as any potential mishaps & hardknocks. But what really gets me where it counts is comfort & form. I cycle yes, but this is my primary go to for anything back packing just because it’s so well made. Bang for buck, can’t go past it.
Use this for commuting every week. Feels comfortable even when packed to the brim at the end of the week with lunchboxes, laptop, shirts, coat hangers, etc, etc.
Generally good, like the capacity which is adequate for Most everyday uses without being too big. Pocket layout and access are really good. On the back it is comfortable but the flat back section leads to a very hot back even in cool temperatures, I’d expect a little better her for this price. Also, the carabiner style fasteners feel luxury and work really well but are not the easiest to operate, especially with one hand, would prefer something easier particularly on the sternum strap. P.s. survey asks whether I’d recommend this product, I’m clicking yes but I have reservations