Sound / Women's FLYT Jacket - Burnt Orange
Pedla – Out roaming and the temperature suddenly drops, you’ll want to have this in your back pocket. The FLYT jacket with our new look colour dip offers lightweight windstopping fabric that folds away easily - so you only know it’s there when you need it. Take the edge off morning rides or fast descents. Be visible with reflective detailing front and back in signature Pedla dots. Featuring a handy large rear zip pocket for stashing all your roaming essentials.
- The FLYT Jacket achieves the practical and functional in equal parts.
- Base Fabric: Topeka Wind stopper
- Side Panel: Luna side panels for added ventilation
- Lightweight in construction [ great stow away jacket ]
- Reflective detailing front and back in signature Pedla dots
- Elasticated arm-cuffs
- Extended drop tail - spray protection
- Rear large zip pocket for stashing all your roaming essentials
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, Pedla is happy to exchange or refund your order within 60 days of purchase.
All returned items must present in resellable condition. This refers to garments that have not been ridden in, are unwashed and unaltered and present without odour or marks. All product tags and packaging must be returned.
If the garment does not meet this criteria, unfortunately, we are unable to accept the return.
All return shipping costs will be at the customers expense. Melbourne-based customers are welcome to return their order directly to Pedla (see below address).
Returns and exchanges are only available for full-price items purchased through thepedla.com. All sale items cannot be returned except in the case of a warranty claim. Any purchase made through a Pedla stockist must be returned to the original point of purchase for issues concerning exchange, refund and warranty.
Pedla products are made to world-class standards and with proper care all of our garments should exceed your expectations. We are happy to repair or replace (at no cost to the customer) any garments that appear to have manufacturing faults- including seams, zips, hardware and/or material abnormalities.
Please note this does not cover wear and tear, damage sustained in a crash, improper storage or washing and/or contact with inks or sunscreens.
How to Return Items
- Before you return the items, please email us at email@example.com and let us know that you are returning an item.
- When returning items please wrap the package securely, include a note with your full name and order number and send to:
ATTN: Pedla Returns
44 Sackville Street
Collingwood VIC 3066
Once we have received the returned products, exchanges will be processed within 2 business days and refunds or credits processed within 7 working days. Refunds will credit the original account of payment.
Pedla takes no responsibility for returned items that do not reach us. We suggest that you get postal insurance or ensure your package requires signature on pickup.