Core / Women's ChillBlock Jacket - Steel
Essential winter warmth. The perfect balance of insulation and breathability, the Chillblock was designed to adapt with the seasons to keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
Luxuriously soft microfiber fleece allows this jacket to be worn by itself or layered over a jersey, it’s high breathability keeping you from overheating on tough climbs while trapping precious heat on the descent. Subtle reflective accents on the rear increase safety in low light while reinforced rear pockets maintain shape when packed full.
Cut in our signature Race Fit: slim through the torso and arm. Due to the high stretch of the fabric, if you’re between two sizes we recommend the smaller option.
Italian M.I.T.I® Roubaix fleece - 235gsm
Elasticated arm cuffs
YKK two-way zipper
3M Scotchlite reflective accents
Reinforced rear pockets
Pedla silicone grippers
Measured in cm
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Express shipping on orders over $100 AUD
Orders under AUD$100 will be charged an AU$10 flat rate delivery fee.
Free Express shipping on all orders over $200 AUD internationally.
Orders under AUD$200 will be charged an AU$35 flat rate delivery fee.