Skingrowsback - Lunch Box Handlebar Bag
The Lunch Box Handlebar Bag sits neatly on almost any flat or drop bar. The two one-wrap straps allow the rider to mount it quickly to their bars and the shock cord toggle wraps around the head tube to reduce movement whilst riding. There are two bar mount options should you need to shuffle one of the straps across to accommodate a bell or computer.
The main compartment has a 2.5 litre cylinder shaped volume suited for jackets, cameras and snacks. This is via the YKK AquaGuard® zip which help shelter the contents from the elements. The main zip has been reinforced to allow the rider to access the bag one handed while riding, very useful for descending. This pocket is finished off with a crescent zipper pull making it easy to grab on rough ground.
The webbing across the front panel allows the rider to mount a light on the front of the bag. The shock cord assembly is handy for a pump or similar items, use your imagination on this one.
There are two mesh pockets on the side for storing your litter on the move. They are both retained with an adjustable shock cord toggle.
Summary: The Lunch Box Handlebar Bag is 2.5 litres of bicycle carry joy, it’s easy to fit, hardwearing, and functional.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org