Lezyne - SV Pro 7 Tool
The SV Pro stainless steel bike multi tool series represents the pinnacle of multi tool design and technology. Developed and manufactured in-house, these tools feature the best materials and they have been specifically engineered for easy road and trailside repairs. Each tool bit is meticulously machined from high-grade stainless steel, and crafted to be as compact and lightweight as possible. The side plates are shaped from machined aluminum creating an ergonomic feel and distinct styling.
SV Pro 7: HEX 3/4/5/6mm, TORX T10/T25, PHILLIPS, 65g
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at email@example.com