Casual LLCC Sales & Online Support Crew
Pedla LLCC Store Leader
We’re looking for a talented leader to join our fast-growing team. This role is responsible for driving the success of the Pedla LLCC retail space, by delivering exceptional customer experiences through a highly motivated and engaged sales team.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Manage the LLCC retail space ensuring sales budgets are achieved, customer service is of the highest standard and operations are efficient
- Train, develop and motivate the LLCC sales and online support team to exceed sales budgets and represent Pedla’s culture and values
- Ensure all team members have a high level of product knowledge and are clear on the customer experience expectations
- Produce weekly sale reports that provide narrative on key sales drivers for the week, as well as product feedback
- Prepare monthly team rosters ensuring that wages are managed in line with budgets
- Ensure the presentation of the LLCC is of a high standard and that visual merchandising is refreshed weekly
- Ensure that all opening, closing and loss prevention procedures are adhered to
- Support all direct-to-consumer customer care functions ensuring that all inquiries responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Support the fulfilment of online, wholesale, and custom orders ensuring that all orders are fulfilled and dispatched within expected timeframes
- Implement and grow a VIP relationships program to nurture out top customers and deliver service that is above and beyond their expectations
We’re looking for someone with:
- Leadership experience and the proven ability to motivate and drive a team
- A passion for, and knowledge of, all things cycling
- An inquisitive nature and growth mindset
- Integrity and initiative
It’s a great time to join a fast-growing Australian design-led business, with a team of talented people doing amazing things. We have an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and creativity, allowing us to grow and support our international community. You will play a key role in the direction of our retail business and set the foundations for sustained growth. You will learn, be challenged and have a lot of fun along the way.
If this sounds like a fit for you then please send a current CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.