Core / Women's FLYT Gilet - Burnt Orange
There when you need it, packs away when you don’t. Our FLYT Gilet thrives in the hills, hiding away on long climbs before saving you on the chilly descent.
A 100% windproof main fabric is paired with stretchy microfiber panels for increased stretch and breathability. A minimalist style, this ultralight layer easily stores away and a generous zippered rear pocket easily holds your ride essentials.
Cut in our signature Race Fit: slim through the torso with enough room for layering with jackets.Features
Italian microfiber fabrics - 100% windproof chest and back
Elasticated arm holes
Low cut collar
YKK Vislon zipper with lock
Zippered rear pocket
3M Scotchlite reflective rear strip
Pedla silicone grippers
Measured in cm
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The team at Pedla are working hard to dispatch your orders as soon as possible. We are experiencing some minor delivery delays in certain countries around the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The best way to stay up to date with your order is to track your parcel using the details provided. Information is changing on a daily basis and your tracking details provide the most up to date and accurate information.
Free Express shipping on orders over $100 AUD
Orders under AUD$100 will be charged an AU$10 flat rate delivery fee.
Free Express shipping on all orders over $200 AUD internationally.
Orders under AUD$200 will be charged an AU$35 flat rate delivery fee.