Core / Women's LunaAIR Jersey - Bondi Blue
We’ve recrafted our high performing Core Jerseys for superior fit and movement. Now cut in our improved Team Fit with extended sleeve length, low-cut collar and reduced torso length, our Core Jerseys are built for long, tough days as much as the race track.
The luxuriously soft Luna torso fabric stretches to suit any body shape, while our AIR mesh sleeve is breathable and sweat-wicking. The reinforced rear pockets maintain shape when packed full, so you’ll keep the superior fit and comfort through any ride.
Our LunaAIR Jersey was designed for the perfect balance of breathability and comfort, encouraging you to go further and faster than ever before.
Italian microfiber fabrics - SPF 50+ (sleeves are SPF 15)
Extended sleeve length
Low cut collar
Invisible YKK zipper with snap-down puller
Reinforced rear pockets
3M Scotchlite reflective rear strip
Pedla silicone grippers
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org