DIP / Luna T - Navy
Roam freely in our Luna-T. We’ve taken our jersey tech fabric and transformed it into a superior casual all-rounder. Built to breathe, your new go-to for all round comfort. Crafted for easy transitions between bike, forest, street, cafe - giving you movement to roam on and off the bike.Features
Casual cut with ultra lightweight breathable Luna base fabric
3M Reflective rear Pedla loop logo for added visibility
Rear collar bungie cord for post wash drying
Measured in cm
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Hand washing is always preferable, however all Pedla garments can be machine washed with low spin on a gentle / delicate cycle.
- Always wash your kit in cold water, no more than 30° celsius.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Hang dry only out of direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Garments should be stored dry
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Express shipping on orders over $100 AUD
Orders under AUD$100 will be charged an AU$10 flat rate delivery fee.
Free Express shipping on all orders over $200 AUD internationally.
Orders under AUD$200 will be charged an AU$35 flat rate delivery fee.