Foodie Cycling - Mallorca
8 Days - 7 Nights
- Justin Abrahams Co Founder Pedla
Justin & Pedla is excited to recommend this amazing cycling tour by Foodie Cycling in Mallorca.
With its spectacular sierras, dazzling coastline and mile after mile of bikefriendly roads, it’s little wonder Mallorca is a Mecca for cycling holidays.
Imagine for a moment the feeling of being at the top of a mountain, in our Serra de Tramuntana, surrounded by panoramic views and a feeling of sheer exhilaration, achievement and joy.
This is just one breath-taking experience you can indulge in on our Foodie Cycling tours. Add to this pitstops at hidden coves, little-known cafes, out-of-the way wine producers and you’ve got an amazing itinerary that shows you the best of Mallorca, curated by a local, out of the reach for most tourists.
Foodie Cycling Kit by Pedla
A Foodie Cycling jersey by Pedla for
each rider. Plus 15% discount
off Pedla products on the website
for first time purchasers.
Suitable for All
Whatever your group, age or dynamic, Foodie Cycling can design a trip that’s suitable for you. Smaller groups, individual and solos departures are also available.
Create great memories on a cycling adventure holiday, uncovering Mallorca’s secret beauty, insider experiences and hidden foodie gems.
- Cycle a breadth of landscapes as you ride up cols, into the stunning Tramuntana mountain range, and along the northwest coast
- Explore the rural authentic Mallorca island center, Pollença, an artists’ hideaway buzzing with cafés and galleries, bohemian Deia…
- Relax at sublime hotels including Hotel Esplendido and Son Brull Visit local wineries and taste local delicious fresh food
- Enjoy a day on the sea on a sailing boat
- Accomplish the iconic climbs like Sa Calobra, Coll de Sóller, Cap de Formentor ride to reach the lighthouse on the tip of the island’s eastern peninsula.
Arrive in Palma and settle in the hotel, right in the city center. Enjoy the roof top with pool and lovely views over Palma, stroll around the old quarters of the city, do some shopping, relax and get your body in holiday mode.
Ideally located in the city center, footsteps away from all places of interest, shops, restaurants. This hotel only opened late 2019, so it is brand new. Rooftop terrace with amazing views of the bay and Palma cathedral.
Enjoy riding the beautiful Coastal Ride, pedaling along the coast and little villages, The alluring riches of the Mediterranean are sure to seduce: limestone cliffs, azure blue shores, swathes of almond groves and artichoke fields, to name a few. Accomplish iconic Coll de Sóller and Sa Calobra, known as the tie knot.
Sa Calobra climb is Mallorca's most famous, spectacular and, arguably, toughest cycling climb. Plenty of hairpin turns on nearly 10km long climb.
On day 3, sailing the coast and lunch and enjoy the breathtaking sunset from the sea.
Ideally located in front of the sea, overlooking the harbour in the charming village of Puerto Soller. Fully renovated in 2005, it has maintained the original vintage style adding a modern Scandinavian touch.
Ascend into the dramatic Tramuntana Mountains, where the terrain is captivatingly diverse. From rocky lunar landscapes to magnificent coastal cliffs that plunge into the azure sea, the ride reveals hand-hewn tunnels, mountain lakes, shady forests, and quaint sandstone villages, explore the rural inner
Mallorca and give your legs a rest from the mountains and challenge yourselves on the epic Cap de Formentor lighthouse ride—one of Mallorca’s legendary roads.
Nestled near the charming town of Pollensa, Son Brull Rural Sanctuary is one of the most luxurious 5-star hotels in Mallorca.
In keeping with its past life as an 18th century Jesuit monastery, this unique family-owned property continues to welcome guests in search of peace and solace in beautiful natural surroundings. A Relais & Chateaux property.
What is included?
- A Foodie Cycling jersey by The Pedla for each rider
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast
- 10 Pinarello F10 rental for 6 days as specified above
- Insurance included. The insurance covers the rider for any damage to the bike and recovery if needed
- Delivery, fitting and collection of bikes
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers
- Luggage transfer between hotels (2 services)
- 2 guides that will be with you all 6 riding days
- Support van
- Sailing boat on day 3
- Cycling routes
- All lunches and dinners on riding days (drinks not included)
- 1 x 60min massage per person during the tour
- Visit of 2 wineries + wine tastings
- Foodie Cycling planning fees, on trip support
- Restaurant recommendations and bookings made on your behalf
What is not included?
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 1
- Drinks in all meals
- Service tips
- Any service that is not specified as included
Thank you again organizing such a great vacation. As I mentioned I really enjoyed it, both the hotels and especially the rides- Adrian was an amazing guide. Somehow each day topped the last.
I wish you much success with your company and I am already thinking of booking the next trip!
Mar is one of the most passionate, well-connected & knowledgeable people I have the honor of knowing. Pair that with the unique concept of Foodie Cycling, its bespoke booking process and unique itineraries, and you’re in for nothing short of complete magnificence!
The Sorbus Tree
Mar, I just wanted to take a moment to simply say Thank You! You were so gracious and kind and patient, in helping organize us, and making sure that the three days went so smoothly. It simply could not have been better….both in terms of getting our work done, and also, making sure we all relaxed and had fun too!
Prem, from the US
Cost Per Person
2023 (Prices start from)
Groups of maximum 10 persons.Larger/smaller groups are welcome, but will have to be quoted individually.
Individual departures for couples or solos are also available and will be quoted as requested.