Business Development Manager - Wholesale
We're looking for a talented Wholesale Business Development Manager to join a fast-growing Australian, design-led, performance-wear brand known for their exceptional products, design innovation and community-building initiatives. You will manage all aspects of the Wholesale distribution and Custom sales channels, developing and executing the global strategy.
We support applications from anyone–even if you aren't a complete match to every criteria listed, we want to hear from you!What you’ll work on daily:
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts together with in season sales driving initiatives to deliver sales targets. Forecast and manage stock for the Wholesale sales channel
- Present collections to all wholesale clients and ensure that sales orders are raised in line with the company critical path
- Analyse and report on the wholesale business weekly, monthly and seasonally to ensure that no opportunity is missed and that sales are maximised
- Remain up to date with competitor and general market activities ensuring that feedback is reported to the business
- Seek and develop business opportunities in new and existing markets
- Manage relationships with new and existing distributors
- Develop strategies to clear excess and aged stock
- Manage and optimise the B2B sales platforms
- Negotiate all trading terms and administer all Distribution Agreements and Credit Applications
- Seek and develop new sales opportunities for the Custom sales channel
- Work with the Design team to manage timing and workflow of projects ensuring that the pipeline of custom projects is maximised
- Analyse and report on Custom sales and develop strategies to grow this sales channel
- Develop marketing initiatives and activations to grow sales within major Wholesale accounts
- Develop and execute a strategy to maximise the potential of the Ambassador program to grow and support brand awareness and engagement at a local community level
- Recruit high quality ambassadors to represent and promote the brand
- Develop initiatives to increase brand presence in our clients’ retail environments, looking for opportunities to deliver the Retail CX vision globally
- Manage wholesale marketing budgets, ensuring that funds are distributed effectively to maximise growth of the business and ROI
We’re looking for someone with:
- A growth mindset, tenacity, and drive
- A solid understanding of, and genuine passion for, the international cycling and fashion industries
- Strong business acumen, along with strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Experience and a proven track record in senior retail or wholesale roles
- The ability to develop and execute growth strategies
It’s a great time to join a fast-growing Australian design-led business, with a team of talented people doing amazing things. We have an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and creativity, allowing us to grow and support our international community. You will play a key role in the direction of the business and set the foundations for sustained growth. You will learn, be challenged, and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
To apply, please email a current copy of your CV and Cover Letter to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual LLCC Sales & Online Support Crew
It’s a great time to join a fast-growing Australian design-led business, with a team of talented people doing amazing things. We have an inclusive and collaborative culture that rewards innovation and creativity, allowing us to grow and support our international community. You will play a key role in the direction of our retail business and set the foundations for sustained growth. You will learn, be challenged and have a lot of fun along the way.
If this sounds like a fit for you then please send a current CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.