Core / SuperFLEECE Knicks - Black
Our SuperFLEECE long leggings are constructed from a luxurious Italian Roubaix thermal fleece-back fabric, ideal for changing seasons and cooler days. In the SuperFLEECE Knicks, you'll be prepared for the elements: with fully-lined fleece, your legs will stay toasty even if the temperature suddenly drops. Engineered for stability, the new anatomical cut is designed to deliver optimal muscle support and aerodynamics.
Finished with the award-winning floating Carbonium Road Performance chamois, providing exceptional performance and all-round comfort. You'll find a high performing winter staple in the SuperFLEECE Knicks.
Please note: Due to the fabric composition of these knicks, we recommend sizing down from your usual size.
Anatomical cut engineered for stability
Pedla Heat transfer in reflective branding
Base Fabric: Italian Roubaix fleece-back 235GSM
Carbonium Road Performance anatomic chamois
Pedla Silicon Band
Excellent moisture wicking treatment
Engineered panel construction for optimal fit
Fabric: EIT X-FIFTY
Dimension: 355 x 200mm
Thickness: 3-14 mm
Density: 60-120 kg/m3
Measured in cm
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Hand washing is always preferable, however all Pedla garments can be machine washed with low spin on a gentle / delicate cycle.
- Always wash your kit in cold water, no more than 30° celsius.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Hang dry only out of direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Garments should be stored dry
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at email@example.com
Free Express shipping on orders over $100 AUD
Orders under AUD$100 will be charged an AU$10 flat rate delivery fee.
Free Express shipping on all orders over $200 AUD internationally.
Orders under AUD$200 will be charged an AU$35 flat rate delivery fee.