Core / Roubaix Cap - Black
Perfect your winter kit with our thermal cycling cap. Worn under a helmet in extreme weather conditions, our latest Roubaix thermal winter cap keeps your head warm and cosy on frosty mornings. Crafted from lightweight Miti® Roubaix brushed inner fleece, this winter cap is both breathable and warm. Extended flaps provide additional wind barrier protection and reflective dot detail provides added visibility in low light.
Base Fabric: Italian Roubaix fleece-back 235GSM
Reflective detailing in signature Pedla dots
Extended side panelling for added protection and warmth
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The team at Pedla are working hard to dispatch your orders as soon as possible. We are experiencing some minor delivery delays in certain countries around the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The best way to stay up to date with your order is to track your parcel using the details provided. Information is changing on a daily basis and your tracking details provide the most up to date and accurate information.
Free Express shipping on orders over $100 AUD
Orders under AUD$100 will be charged an AU$10 flat rate delivery fee.
Free Express shipping on all orders over $200 AUD internationally.
Orders under AUD$200 will be charged an AU$35 flat rate delivery fee.