Silca Bottle Cage_SICURO Ti
Each Sicuro Ti cage is hand-made at our Indianapolis, IN headquarters in the USA using custom manufacturing processes and a state of the art laser welder, the first of its kind in the bicycle industry. Made from ultra-lightweight aerospace-grade titanium tubing, these cages also feature unique slotted mounting eyelets which allow fore/aft adjustability to account for differences in mounting locations from frame to frame.
Each SICURO Titanium bottle cage comes with two of our premium Titanium Mounting Bolts. Each bolt is machined complete in one operation from 6Al/4V Titanium on a Swiss Lathe. The low-profile flange head design of the bolt distributes load across nearly 3x more surface area than a cap screw and 2x the surface area of a button head for increased rigidity and lower stress. • Seamless 3-2.5 titanium tubing
• Extended adjustment mounting
• Low-profile 6-4 titanium mounting bolts (1.5 grams each)
• 29 grams w/o bolts
Although our garments are designed to withstand years of use, correct washing and storage is essential to keeping them performing at their best.
- Cold wash only, below 30° celsius.
- Please hand wash. However all Pedla garments can be cold machine washed on a gentle/ delicate cycle with low spin.
- Always wash with like colours as bibs may lose a bit of dye on the first wash.
- All zips and velcro should be done up to reduce the risk of damage and it is recommended to wash the kit in a laundry bag.
- Activewear-specific detergents are advised however small doses of sensitive, biodegradable detergent will suffice. Harsh chemicals in detergents can reduce the longevity of the kit.
- It is important to store reflective apparel inside-out. Due to the nature of the reflective material, contact with abrasive surface will increase the likelihood of wear which will ultimately strip the tiny microspheres from the base fabric.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Air dry only
- Do not twist or wring
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Garments should be stored dry out of direct sunlight
Please note that damage to garments due to improper washing or storage is not applicable under warranty. When in doubt please refer to the care instructions on your garments or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org